Saturday, February 20, 2010

February 20, 10

The girls are all in the same pod! They moved Kendall last evening to join Chase and Peyton in Pod 1. It is much easier to spend time with all of them now. Derick held Peyton today! He was hesitant because they are so tiny, but she was a sweetheart for him and he did just fine! I changed all 3 diapers today and took temperatures. This was a first for me. All 3 are continuing to grow, gaining little by little. The feel they are doing well. Nothing major to report, although Chase and Peyton passed their hearing tests (Kendall has not been tested yet) and all 3 ultrasounds of their heads showed no bleeding, something they look for routinely in premies, and the doctors were arguing over who would get to tell me the great news! They will have one more ultrasound before release to come home, just as a precaution.

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad your babies are doing so wonderfully. They will be on their way home in no time! I continue to pray you have a very smooth course in the NICU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just realized there was an area in this blog where people could post comments! I had no idea that I had emails! Sorry, that explains why I never replied to you. I'm going to look at your blog now - Thanks for all the prayers and kind words!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete