Friday, January 15, 2010

Jan14, 2010

28 weeks, 4 days. This appointment went well. Actually, not too much new info was gathered. They tried to do an NST (non-stress test) for heartrates, which is a common test done on all mothers of any high risk including age, but it was barely successful. Very difficult to get the 3 seperate heartbeats for 20 mins each. But, what they did get they said was fine. Also, we did see all the babies breathing, so that was good. My next appt. is Thurs, Jan 21. That will be another "big" appt. They will do growth on the babies, all the ultrasound scans, etc, and something called a "bio" instead of the NST since it was so difficult. I am going to work through next Friday. So, my first day off I will turn 30 weeks. As a side note, Derick and I respectfully ask that people not post anything about us or the babies on facebook or the like. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment