Thursday, March 18, 2010

March 18, 10 (second post)

In case you didn't realize it, in addition to the new blog below, I finally updated pictures of the girls! Today is their 6 weeks bday, and although I took pictures, I don't have them uploaded yet. The pictures posted were taken on their 5 weeks bday. Also, I recently realized that I have comments from Jen G and Deanna H. This blog thing is new to me, so I don't even really know how to respond, I tried and it posted to myself! Sorry, ladies!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jill, I wanted to say congrats to you. I hope you don't mind I googled you after seeing you on the local news. I also have triplets and live in the area. There is a group of us triplet moms actully, we try to get together every so often. I would be happy to answer questions too. hughesamber@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete